Petrol station VR-presentation
Petrol station’s VR-tour is a technology-savvy presentation of a new design and architecture project for oil company. The architecture project was made by the leading engineering company in CIS ought to be the perfect base for the VR presentation. The presentation is aimed to show the design and comfort of the whole fueling network. A VR-tour includes VR-visualisation of fuel-filling columns, cafe, shop, infrastructure and has gamification elements.
- To visualize a new design of Petrol station in VR: interior, exterior & landscape
- To create a VR-presentation tour
- To develop optional designs of some elements in VR
- Landscape, exterior and interior VR-visualisation
- Detailed and dynamic VR-tour
- Gamification: the user can choose the design of key elements
The possibility of choosing elements of design in the course of the VR-tour is what makes it so vibrant and interesting. The gamification enables the user to inspect the objects closely and choose the one that suits real life better. A photorealistic elaboration of colours and textures lets you dive into the virtual world.
VDS Group, LLC
VDS is an international engineering and architecture services provider for oil companies and major cities.